Thursday, February 1, 2007

Post 4

How can I use newsletters professionally? Well, at the present time, I do not personally create newsletters, but our program does, in fact, have a monthly newsletter. One of our supervisors creates a monthly newsletter to promote the satellite programs at C-Tec. PR and marketing are important to a career & technical school becuase it can help recruitment and retention. Perhaps at some point in the future, after I have become proficient in desktop publishing, I could either assist in the creation of, or take over the responsibility for our montly newsletters.
I wanted to post a picture of my "contest" assignment. Unfortunately, I missed the contest deadline, so I wan't able to officially submit my image, but I thought I did a pretty good job, so I thought I could at least post it to my blog.

No comments: