Thursday, January 4, 2007

Inaugural Blog

Welcome to my first blog. I am Craig Whitson, a civil engineer turned math teacher, turned engineering technology teacher. I work for C-Tec (career technical education center) of Licking County. I actually teach at the COTC (Central Ohio Technical College) campus in Newark. My multimedia experience includes various drafting and modeling software (AutoCAD, Chief Architect, Sketchup) as well as some dabbling with web page design using Front Page. My teaching website can be seen at http://mrwhitson.50webs.com

1 comment:

tia1012 said...

It seems like you have had a lot of experience with technology in general. How many years have you been teaching? What exactly made you want to switch gears and become a teacher? I image having all your multimedia experience and schooling assist in your teaching ablilities. Best of luck in this class, and in life.